Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Edwin and Hetty

Ohmigosh, Christmas is just 3 weeks away! How did his happen? If (like me) you haven't started your holiday cards yet, here's another cute new Christmas digital stamp from DigiStamp Boutique. His name is Edwin and he's part of a special offer named Christmas Edwin and Hetty set. I'm proud to say that Edwin was my suggestion for a name, after my grandfather. (He had a sense of humor, so I don't think he'd be offended about an elephant being named after him!)


I colored him in with my trusty Copic markers and used ribbon and papers from my stash. (My craft room cleanout/reorganization is almost done and I have been working hard to use up my scraps and bits of things. I swear I should never buy another piece of paper or ribbon again!)

I really love these new elephants, especially the Christmas set. (There is also an "everyday" Edwin and Hetty set.) They are so cute and different from the usual bears, penguins, etc., that you usually see this time of year.

I'm also entering my project into the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Emerald Faeries - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Winter/Christmas (2nd entry)
Charisma Cards - Christmas (2nd entry)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Pile It On - P is for....  (p is for present) (2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Free and Easy

There's lots of Christmas card inspiration to be found on the DSB blog, so be sure to check it out. If you have time to leave a comment or two on the other girls' cards, I'm sure they would appreciate it.
Lisa

17 comments:

Danni said...

Super duper cute and so adorable!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooo cute, so cute coloring, Thanks for your comments in my blog,,,,,So feel free to choose your fav product from all my stuff for free,, let me know and I´ll send you a direct link.

Sandra said...

Fabulous card! Love your coloring on the elephant!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

NGCARDS said...

Also thanks for playing at MMCS Monthly Challenge! xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Lisa...I love these new cute elephants, I just had to buy the everyday set as soon as I received my new release email.
Wendy x

Shirley said...

Such an adorable and cute card. Lovely neat colouring too.

Shirley...spotted your card on MIM

Vee said...

A lovely Christmas design. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

brenda said...

What a lovely entry for this months theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sally H said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

alex said...

This is just gorgeous, love that sweet image, thank you for playing at 613 Avenue Create
Alex x

Chana Malkah said...

This is just delightful! Great papers and wonderful colors. Your image is adorable and well colored. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lynne K said...

Adorable image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Unknown said...

What a completely adorable image and card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

Hugs
Rocio -DT

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Elizabeth Hart said...

This little elephant is so very sweet! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE!!
Thanks for joining us last month at PIO!
Happy New Year!
Have a GREAT day!